A computer with Windows 7:
1) Open the Control Panel.
2) Select View network status and tasks
3) The menu Network and Sharing Center appears, go to Set up a new connection or network.
4) Select Set up a wireless ad hoc (computer-to-computer) network and click Next.
5) You will be credited with some explanations on this ad hoc wireless network. Note that both computers must be within 10 meters to connect successfully. Click Next.
6) Here we complete the details of this ad hoc network. Network names, security type, select and configure your security key if necessary. Click Save, you can manage your options in the future.
7) Finally, a dialog box will appear to your network name you created and the basic safety information.
Note: You can always go back to Network and Sharing Center by clicking Manage wireless networks for the management of networks created.
8) On computer B, look for the network you created in the available networks and connect.
9) Once the connection is made, you will be prompted to select the type of network location.
At this point, you will be able to connect two computers and be able to share your files wirelessly.